Sunday, August 11, 2019

Getting the itch?

I’ve posed this question on my INSTA page, #burlapandroses. 
Are you getting the itch to decorate for fall?  What inspires you?  https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1N1ZeiA7hinGv4rvJb0aMPfcItQn9Cuvm
Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year. The colors, the bounty of harvest, cool, crisp air. Hayrides and pumpkin patches. Rusty colors of fall leaves. 

I’m more interested in baking and homekeeping in the fall. Cooking seems simpler; crockpot soups and stews and roasts make it so. 

I have to admit, I am getting the bug...it’s just a bit too early for decorating for me, though. 

The photo is from an Insta page I follow; #kindredvintage. If this festive and inviting porch doesn’t inspire you, I don’t know what will. It’s got my creative thoughts flowing. 



No comments: