Thursday, August 1, 2019

I’m all about inspiring others, especially women.

I posed a couple questions to my IG followers 
this morning and want to continue this 
conversation onto My Inspired Life. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1_0LkdFFtOJa29lJEYZ0VlGNiAVHYSxSr
There’s so much beauty and goodness in our 
world. It inspires me every.single.day. to read 
positive and healthy living stories on my FB feed#goodpeopledoinggoodthings
#iammypeopleskeeper
#whatcanonepersondo
are my hashtags that I use when sharing good 
news and stories. Feel free to use them, too. 

Please share with me and my blog followers 
some ways you inspire and encourage others. 
Big ways, little ways, out loud and in private. 
If you don’t actively engage in this way, I 
“encourage” you to do so. 
Because, we can all use a “little good” today 🙌🏻
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT HERE 
ON THE BLOG 

No comments: