Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sunshine and snow in the same day...

It's so pretty out today.  The sun is shining bright beautiful.  Snow is creeping in to our area later today.  I can take snow...when the sun is shining.

It's the gray and bleak that seeps into my conscience and brings me down.  I.need.the.sun. 

Last year at this time, my hubs and I got to spend two weeks in Santa Barbara, California.  My father and his wife treated us to great accommodations, fun sight seeing, wonderful food and an all around fantab time.  Forever grateful! 

And, did I mention the sun?  Sunshine, sand and water...a great combo.  I instantly feel healthier and want to eat fruit and drink water with lemon. 

If it snows today...so be it.  We've had a beautifully mild winter so far.  Lots of sunshiny days have moved us that much closer to spring and I'll be inspired by that thought!

No comments: