Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Fruit Basket Upset

Fruit Basket Upset...one of my favorite things to do at the shop...both of them, is to do a fruit basket upset and move everything around, give the merchandise a fresh look and placement. 

As I'm sitting here writing this, the photo to the left shows how torn up the place is.  Although I need the business, and my customers don't mind the messiness, I do hope I can get my act together before too many come in.  I get a bit embarrased.  So, you're probably wondering why I'm writing and not "doing"...well, I had a customer come in, took care of her purchase and was inspired to write this little update.  I'm a bit ADD...really!  What INSPIRES you today?  I encourage you to take a gander at the super inspiring home decor at Burlap & Roses boutique and home goods.  Spring is in the air...in here, anyway; )

No comments: