Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm enjoying the creative energy as I prep for Junk Bonanza

Just a couple short weeks and I'll be on my way to my second vending experience at the Junk Bonanza.  I'm so excited to return to this venue with my wares.  I've been busy...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/junk-bonanza/vendor-profile-burlap-roses/10150341885846208

Here's a sample of two of my projects...

If you haven't already done so, I encourage you to pick up a copy of the newest Flea Markety Style magazine...
 It's filled with inspiration and ideas and lots and lots of eye candy.

Hope to see you at the Junk Bonanza, Sept. 15th-17th.

In the meantime, Burlap & Roses and Coffee Shop 508 are open for business.  Thurs-Sat. 9-3, Thurs. evening 5-8 and Sunday noon to 3.

Please note that B&R and CS508 will be closed this Sunday, Sept. 4th to spend some time with family at a reunion at our farm. 

The shops will be closed Sept. 15th-17th while I'm at the Bonanza.

To follow B&R/CS508, please "LIKE" Burlap & Roses on Facebook.

Have a fun and safe Labor Day.  






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth! These are super cute! I would love to go to junk bonanza but have a lot going on right now still on the fence about going. Traci

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth those are super cute! Junk Bonanza sounds like a lot of fun! Traci