Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just what is...Ephmera?

A word used in today's restyled~repurposed~refreshed world.  Ephemera...here's a definition of the word.  

ephemera plural : paper items (as posters, broadsides, and tickets) that were originally meant to be discarded after use but have since become collectibles.

I'm reminded of the many pieces of ephemera located in my scrapbook of my earlier years.  Once again, I realize that I've loved doing this type of thing all my life...and, I wonder, why do we move so far from an "authentic" life~only to come back to it, if we're true to ourselves, our dreams, our desires.  Those things that make our heart beat faster, our minds come alive with creativity and our souls are happy...really, really happy!

I'm INSPIRED to gather some and get to creating!  Have an INSPIRED day and be an INSPIRATION!

No comments: